Hunting PackagesSnow Goose Hunting
Guided Snow Goose Hunts
South Dakota’s diverse habitats provide an ideal setting for goose hunting. The state's central location in North America makes it a strategic point along the migratory routes of geese. Whether you're a seasoned hunter or a novice looking for a memorable hunting experience, We offers a compelling combination of excitement and opportunities.
What to Expect
We are suited for all habitats and all of the weather conditions that allow for prime waterfowl hunting. We utilize mobile A-frame blinds in cornfields for our field hunts.
No matter the weather or habitat condition, we have the vehicle to position you in water, mud, field, or the heated comfort of a sunken pit. Our fully-enclosed, heated amphibious unit is perfect for getting through the muddy spots to hunt flooded corn and puddle ponds in cattail sloughs.
Our 25' mobile pontoon blind provides as much coverage and camouflage as our sunken 6-person Kohler pit blinds, but gets further into the action by actually being on the water.
Snow Goose Hunting Packages
- Hunting packages require a minimum of 6 hunters per group
- Snow Goose season is early spring (late February - April)
- Unlimited daily and possession limits
- Fall goose overlaps with ducks and limits vary per species and unit
- You can purchase a South Dakota hunting license online
- Lodging and full meals
- Transportation during hunts
- Top hunting guides and dogs
- Birds cleaned and packaged
Hunter to Provide
- Transportation to Geddes, SD
- Cooler, license, shells, and gun
- Alcoholic beverages, if desired
- Skeet Range and guns are available for rent
- Ammunition available for purchase
- We have waders available for rent
- We now have an option to coordinate off-sale alcohol purchases. Contact Amanda at 605-428-5007 for details.
What our Guests are Saying
This is a once in a life time experience!! The pheasant hunting is second to none, and they put you on the fish like no other place I have been to. I have been truly fortunate to have had the experience. The lodging and service is five star.
Joel, Amanda and staff take a personal interest in making sure your experience is the best it can be. We tried this in lieu of our usual Canadian trip and it may well be a permanent change. Their amenities are exceptional and their "all inclusive" packages are just that. Their guides are seasoned professionals with the best equipment money can buy and the singular mission of making sure you are overwhelmingly successful. If you're looking for a world class vacation look no further.