Hunting PackagesTurkey Hunting
Guided Turkey Hunts
Our hunts will take place on some great South Dakota hunting ground along the Missouri River hills, which are teeming with wild turkeys. SDOU success rate is 100% on all our turkey hunts. We offer spring and fall Merriam Turkey hunting trips.
What to Expect
With our open countryside, it is not unusual to visually locate the bird of choice and then maneuver into a calling position for the shot. With over 25 years in the guiding business, we are here to show you a good time and get you in front of some nice Toms!
The hunt can be tailored to fit your level of conditioning or physical ability. We take great pride in maintaining our 100% shot record, so don't be the first to break our record!
Turkey Hunting Packages
- Hunting packages require a minimum of 6 hunters per group
- The spring season application process opens in mid January with a late February deadline.
- The traditional start for the season is the second Saturday in April, running through the third Sunday in May.
- Turkey possession is based on the tag purchased.
- You can purchase a South Dakota hunting license online.
- Lodging and full meals
- Transportation during hunts
- Top hunting guides and dogs
- Birds cleaned and packaged
Hunter to Provide
- Transportation to Geddes, SD
- Cooler, license, shells, and gun
- Alcoholic beverages, if desired
- Skeet Range and guns are available for rent
- Ammunition available for purchase
- We now have an option to coordinate off-sale alcohol purchases. Contact Amanda at 605-428-5007 for details.
What our Guests are Saying
The Missouri River Lodge is a great place to stay at. The lodging , food and people here are top notch and our fishing guide Todd put us on fish everyday.
This is a once in a life time experience!! The pheasant hunting is second to none, and they put you on the fish like no other place I have been to. I have been truly fortunate to have had the experience. The lodging and service is five star.