Hunting PackagesTurkey Hunting
Guided Turkey Hunts
Our hunts will take place on some great South Dakota hunting ground along the Missouri River hills, which are teeming with wild turkeys. SDOU success rate is 100% on all our turkey hunts. We offer spring and fall Merriam Turkey hunting trips.
What to Expect
With our open countryside, it is not unusual to visually locate the bird of choice and then maneuver into a calling position for the shot. With over 25 years in the guiding business, we are here to show you a good time and get you in front of some nice Toms!
The hunt can be tailored to fit your level of conditioning or physical ability. We take great pride in maintaining our 100% shot record, so don't be the first to break our record!
Turkey Hunting Packages
- Hunting packages require a minimum of 6 hunters per group
- The spring season application process opens in mid January with a late February deadline.
- The traditional start for the season is the second Saturday in April, running through the third Sunday in May.
- Turkey possession is based on the tag purchased.
- You can purchase a South Dakota hunting license online.
- Lodging and full meals
- Transportation during hunts
- Top hunting guides and dogs
- Birds cleaned and packaged
Hunter to Provide
- Transportation to Geddes, SD
- Cooler, license, shells, and gun
- Alcoholic beverages, if desired
- Skeet Range and guns are available for rent
- Ammunition available for purchase
- We now have an option to coordinate off-sale alcohol purchases. Contact Amanda at 605-428-5007 for details.
What our Guests are Saying
Had an excellent stay. Awesome staff. Great meals. Great hunts and fishing with our guide Todd. Joel and Amanda were very accommodating and personable. Would highly recommend this to anyone. Planning a return trip with my boys someday.
I had an amazing trip. Took my son as it was his final week of freedom before reporting to college. It was the slow season, so the lodge didn't have many people. But the place was immaculate. To me, actions speak louder than words. Joel was working his tail off non-stop. Extremely honest and hard working young man. Our guided trip was with Todd. Once again. Hard working, very impressed. Likeable guy who put us directly on the fish. Man people out there not getting anything and we had our limit by 8:30am. Todd put the lures in front of the fish. It was amazing. I highly recommend them.